Circle Green Community Legal’s Workplace Respect Project team will be hosting free Workplace Sexual Harassment and Active Bystander training for community workers from 9:30AM-1:00PM on Wednesday, May 31st.
Circle Green Community Legal’s workplace team help Western Australian workers with employment law and workplace discrimination issues by delivering high-quality legal advice, case work, representation, information, referrals, education, and law reform. The Workplace Respect Project provides legal assistance services for people who have experienced workplace sexual harassment and discrimination.
Workplace sexual harassment occurs in all industries, and at every level. Our interactive, half-day Workplace Sexual Harassment and Active Bystander training session is designed for all workers to learn about workplace sexual harassment and the important role of an active bystander in creating a more inclusive, safe workplace for all.
• The ability to define and identify workplace sexual harassment more clearly
• An understanding of the gendered drivers of violence and other causal factors
• An understanding of the nature and impact of workplace sexual harassment in Australia using lived experience stories
• Skills to promote safe, appropriate bystander action to challenge and work to prevent workplace sexual harassment
• Recognition of the significance of the roles played by an active bystander, and a responder to disclosures of sexual violence.
Bring a pen and a phone or laptop with internet accessibility
Register here as places are limited : https://active_bystandard.eventbrite.com.au