Mindful Margaret River Membership
A Mindful Margaret River membership is one way to support community resilience and wellbeing within the Shire of Augusta Margaret River. Membership offers new opportunities for networking, training, sharing information as well as giving and receiving support to those that work with community and individuals.
By joining Mindful Margaret River, you can help strengthen the voice of our community to advocate for better, more cohesive services, collaboration and investment in early intervention and good wellbeing for all community members at all stages of life.
Membership Benefits include:
- Becoming part of one of the nine working teams within the community,
- Access to free or low cost mental health training,
- Connection to likeminded community members and services,
- Regional representation at Local, State and Federal Government levels.
- The chance to make a difference in your local community with the support of a network of skilled volunteers