Mindful Margaret River Membership
A Mindful Margaret River membership is one way to support community resilience and wellbeing within the Shire of Augusta Margaret River. Membership offers new opportunities for networking, training, sharing information as well as giving and receiving support to those that work with community and individuals. Please note, we do not provide clinical services.
By joining Mindful Margaret River, you can help strengthen the voice of our community to advocate for better, more cohesive services, collaboration and investment in early intervention and good wellbeing for all community members at all stages of life.
Membership Benefits include:
- Becoming part of one of the nine working teams within the community,
- Access to free or low cost mental health training,
- Connection to likeminded community members and services,
- Regional representation at Local, State and Federal Government levels.
- The chance to make a difference in your local community with the support of a network of skilled volunteers
Membership is by expression of interest (EOI). We welcome all volunteers and need some specific volunteer roles in relation to:
- Events support for set up and pack down
- Newsletter for editing, layout and set up
- Membership development
- Youth focus
- Domestic Violence focus
Membership for the 2022-2023 financial year is free.